Monday, June 2, 2014

God Be With You Till We Meet Again

June 2, 2014

Friends and Family,

I will be speaking on the 8th of June, this upcoming Sunday, at the Cougar Mountain Ward, at 11am PDT. 
15205 Southeast 28th Street
BELLEVUE, WASHINGTON 98007

You're all invited!

This will be the final message I give as a full time representative of Jesus Christ, called to the Salt Lake City South mission. I was placed here through revelation, meaning divine communication, from God's ordained servants. An Apostle of the Lord, with Priesthood power, the power to act in God's name, and the appropriate authority to do so, assigned me to this mission. Under those same keys, my mission presidents, President Miller and President Chambers, have assigned me to various fields of labor. 

I know that Jesus Christ lives. We remember his Resurrection, and his glorious life. He is my redeemer. He is my King of Kings, my Lord of Lords. He broke the bands of death, taking up his own body after it lay dormant for three days in a borrowed tomb. He overcame our sins when he suffered in Gethsemane and on the Cross of Calvary. He offers us atoning grace, salvation and exaltation IF we endure to the end, faithful to His name and His work. I am a spiritual Witness of Him. I gained this witness through the power of the Holy Ghost. God the Father, and Jesus Christ appeared to the boy Joseph Smith to answer his humble prayer. He was later called as a prophet of God, fulfilling prophecies given almost 2000 years ago (Acts 3:19-21). The Book of Mormon is 531 pages of evidence of Jesus Christ's mission, and through its testimony of the Savior, proves Joseph Smith's call as a prophet of God. Thomas S. Monson is the current holder of all Priesthood keys given to men in Christ's church to administer the saving ordinances of the Gospel. I give this humble testimony, with my mission as a witness, in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.  


-Elder Toborg



No comments:

Post a Comment