Monday, May 19, 2014

Time is short, but not my work ethic!
May 19, 2014
Andres baptized by his son Miguel
Friends and Family,                                                                                 
This week was fantastic. It started last Monday when Elder Tamacas and I went golfing. It was deceivingly cold, even though the sun was out. We had some fun whacking the grass more than the ball. 

Monday night Andres said the final Yes to baptism this past Sunday! He's the one on the left dressed in white in the picture, his son Miguel was the one who baptized him, having received the Aaronic Priesthood a couple months back. It was a sweet service, with a special spirit. I had the opportunity to play the piano for the songs, and for the first time, the congregation sounded great as they sang! 

I'm short for words, as well as time, but I love this work and I’m going as hard as I can until the end. I’ll be back on the 5th of June. 

-Elder Toborg 

No comments:

Post a Comment